Oncology Key Account Manager - United Kingdom
- We are seeking individuals that are patient focused and passionate about making a difference to patient lives, whom can use their expertise to optimise our existing business.
- We are looking for motivated, driven, proactive Key Account Managers with the proven ability to promote speciality medicine to the NHS through partnering, inspiring, influencing and engaging with a diverse range of senior stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders to join our successful Oncology Specialist Brands field based team and take company forward into our exciting future.
- Our company has an established heritage in developing novel medicines in complex disease areas.
- Recently, our company has expanded its attention to include unmet medical needs in Oncology.
- Our company's approach is to look to develop targeted treatments for patients with specific disease profiles, identify modes of action with wide application and to build on its established scientific leadership in areas such as urology.
- Our company aims to deliver first in class and/or best in class treatments for cancer patients.
- Responsible for the development of business within the territory, achieving and exceeding sales, market share and profit targets
- Develop and implement robust and effective account plans and ensure delivery to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives
- Work with internal peers and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of account plans, overcome any obstacles, and ultimately exceed targets
- Build strong and lasting relationships with relevant customers, and support them appropriately for the good of the patient, the customer and the company.
- Identify and define support needs where there are points of commonality or synergy across the other Business Franchises
- Efficiently and effectively manage local budgets according to local business plans, customer needs and changing business needs, dependant on the changing NHS or internal demands
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed and targets are met – Project plans, Veeva, expenses, customer records etc.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the company Way and Competences, in terms of expected values and behaviors, company HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend internal and external business meetings, seminars, sales conferences and other events which may involve overnight stays and regular travel across the UK (and occasionally abroad)
- Maintain a level of IT competence which enables use of company communication and reporting systems and utilisation of relevant Microsoft Office e.g. excel based programmes for monitoring sales, investment return etc.
- Undertake any other appropriate tasks as may arise from time to time e.g. task force participation or liaising with other departments
- Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to company policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards.
- Have excellent knowledge of, and ensure compliance with the PMCPA code of conduct as well as the company standards.
- NHS and Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Hospital Key Account Management ability to senior stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders level
- Successful Sales Record in Pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of therapy area an advantage
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) – able to cope with detailed science/medicine.
- Full and detailed understanding of the NHS and the commercial implications for Pharma companies.
- ABPI qualified
- IT competent in the use of email, Microsoft Office and experience of CRM system.
- Experience in selling within a specialist therapeutic area in secondary care an advantage
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package
- It is our stated aim in the VISION for our company to be recognised as an Employer of Choice.
- This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture..
- This reflects the working culture of the company, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.