Oncology Field Medical Manager (Turkey & NEMEA Region) - Turkey
- Providing input for setting strategies and objectives related with support to brand plan & activities,
- Translate the regional strategy into Area and LOC action plans, in close collaboration with global, regional, area and LOC Medical Directors and Advisors.
- Ensure key Area input into the development of Area / LOC medical planning and regional brand strategy
- Provide medical leadership on all aspects of brand strategy and collaborate with LOC & Area Medical, Regulatory and Commercial leadership.
- Ensure clear communication across Area LOCs and manage the medical budget of the brand.
- Travel / visit to 2-3 strategic markets / countries.
- Driving scientific relationship with Opinion Leaders (OLs) and Advisory Board activities.
- Providing medical input to brand activities in compliance with overall strategy and brand plan.
- Preparing and delivering medical and product training (diseases, new or existing products of Takeda or competitors, etc.) to the Field Force, contract Field Force and Product Managers.
- Assisting in the Medical Approval process in order to ensure the compliance of detail aids and promotional materials with local laws, regulations and Takeda standards.
- Responding to literature search requests or transferring the requests, which are not available to him/herself, to Medical Information Officer (MIO). Delivering the search results to the relevant persons.
- Responding to customer inquiries related with his/her products and recording relevant information about the inquiries into the Medical Information Database.
- Supporting ongoing and future Company Sponsored Studies i.e. provides LOC review of proposed CRO site lists, attendance at Global/Regional Investigator Meetings, attends motivational site visits, provides site/investigator feedback to clinical operations etc. following the appropriate request from Global Development Operations and informs other LOC functions on progress in site involvement process in a timely manner.
- Acting as field-based reference points of scientific and clinical expertise for sales force and other internal stakeholders (e.g. Market access) through training and ad-hoc support, in alignment with Takeda project teams.
- Facilitating unsolicited requests from HCPs for investigator-initiated sponsored research proposals through engagement with Global External Research on IISR proposals and on Medical Affairs Company Studies (MACS)
- Development and support of national disease registries and RWE projects for relevant disease areas
- Understanding leverage points of the patient journey
- University Degree in Medicine
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
- Preferably have experience in Lung cancer or at least Oncology
- Minimum 2-3 years experience