This job is currently Archived,
Oncology Field Medical Manager (Turkey & NEMEA Region) - Turkey
Posted on : 19 September 2017
With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain. We are currently looking for a strong healthcare profiles with the right attitude to join our Oncology/Hematology team as "Field Medical Manager ".
The Field Medical Manager will be responsible for contributing to the establishment of brand strategies and providing up-to-date and accurate medical information/ guidance about the products and the concerned diseases to internal and external stakeholders. Will be based in Istanbul and will work for both Turkey and NEMEA team.
· MENTAL AGILITY: Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, finds solutions to tough problems, has broad interests, highly curious. · RESULTS AGILITY: Delivers results (even in tough situations), resourceful, inspiring, has significant presence, builds high performing teams · PEOPLE AGILITY: Can work easily with a diversity of people, politically agile, skilled communicator, manages interpersonal conflict well · CHANGE AGILITY: Constant tinker (never satisfied), introduces novel perspectives, enjoys leading change efforts, willingly takes heat of any resistance to change · SELF-AWARENESS: Insightful, reflective, clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others
- Providing input for setting strategies and objectives related with support to brand plan & activities,
- Translate the regional strategy into Area and LOC action plans, in close collaboration with global, regional, area and LOC Medical Directors and Advisors.
- Ensure key Area input into the development of Area / LOC medical planning and regional brand strategy
- Provide medical leadership on all aspects of brand strategy and collaborate with LOC & Area Medical, Regulatory and Commercial leadership.
- Ensure clear communication across Area LOCs and manage the medical budget of the brand.
- Travel / visit to 2-3 strategic markets / countries.
- Driving scientific relationship with Opinion Leaders (OLs) and Advisory Board activities.
- Providing medical input to brand activities in compliance with overall strategy and brand plan.
- Preparing and delivering medical and product training (diseases, new or existing products of Takeda or competitors, etc.) to the Field Force, contract Field Force and Product Managers.
- Assisting in the Medical Approval process in order to ensure the compliance of detail aids and promotional materials with local laws, regulations and Takeda standards.
- Responding to literature search requests or transferring the requests, which are not available to him/herself, to Medical Information Officer (MIO). Delivering the search results to the relevant persons.
- Responding to customer inquiries related with his/her products and recording relevant information about the inquiries into the Medical Information Database.
- Supporting ongoing and future Company Sponsored Studies i.e. provides LOC review of proposed CRO site lists, attendance at Global/Regional Investigator Meetings, attends motivational site visits, provides site/investigator feedback to clinical operations etc. following the appropriate request from Global Development Operations and informs other LOC functions on progress in site involvement process in a timely manner.
- Acting as field-based reference points of scientific and clinical expertise for sales force and other internal stakeholders (e.g. Market access) through training and ad-hoc support, in alignment with Takeda project teams.
- Facilitating unsolicited requests from HCPs for investigator-initiated sponsored research proposals through engagement with Global External Research on IISR proposals and on Medical Affairs Company Studies (MACS)
- Development and support of national disease registries and RWE projects for relevant disease areas
- Understanding leverage points of the patient journey
- University Degree in Medicine
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
- Preferably have experience in Lung cancer or at least Oncology
- Minimum 2-3 years experience