This job is currently Archived,
Oncology Business Insights Lead - High Wycombe, UK - United Kingdom
Posted on : 19 September 2017
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Insights Lead in our Wooburn Green office in UK.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a Business Insights Lead working on the Business Intelligence Team, you will be empowered to understand Takeda UK’s business and its needs and translating this into effective business analysis by using appropriate mix of secondary data, primary market research and competitor analysis to support a range of activities. These include reporting of KPIs, monitoring of regional performance as well as input into forecasting. Translating and communicating the results of analysis into actionable recommendations to appropriate stakeholders.
You will be working with key contacts internally: BU Director, Brand Directors, Divisional Sales Directors, Salesforce teams; and externally: Industry partners, data and market research suppliers. Your therapy area of focus will be Oncology.
- Analyse and monitor the performance of individual brands through management and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicate results and recommendations to the brand teams
- Conduct and interpret market and brand analysis (using national and regional level data where appropriate) for the development of strategic and operational brand plans.
- In conjunction with the Business Intelligence Manager, develop a market research/project plan for the brand within the overall Brand Plan which aligns with Takeda’s business needs. Design, commission and manage market research or other third party analysis necessary for the development of the brand covering aspects of strategy and promotional campaign implementation
- Provide support in specific projects as well as back up within the Business Intelligence team as required
- Keep up to date with developments in the availability of business intelligence databases, reports and also changes and developments within the pharmaceutical industry environment
Required qualifications, experience and skills
- Educated to degree level in appropriate subject
- Evidence of using data to produce analysis to understand market, brand and regional performance
- Experience of market research projects
- Understanding of forecasting
- Evidence of project management experience
- Positive work ethic, articulate, confident, results focused team player and independent worker
- Data analysis and interpretation, report writing
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical data (IMS datasets, HSCIC data, etc.)
- Computer Literacy (Excel; Word; PPT)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
- Scientific, marketing or business studies degree
- ABPI Qualified
- Understanding of the market planning process
- Good understanding of the NHS
- Current or previous experience of working in therapy areas as identified above
- Minimum direction and support required
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Presentation of findings and ability to translate these into appropriate recommendations
- Project management of primary market research analysis
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com