MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world. The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing MSD's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
The Diabetes Omnichannel Brand Manager (OBM) is responsible for the national implementation of brand strategies for the diabetes portfolio. The OBM will be in an important role in driving the transformation of MSD Finland’s go to market model, leveraging new and existing channels, and in innovating the way we collaborate and interact with our customer universe by working on customer and digital solutions. The OBM will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels with the help of our existing digital ecosystem and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
The OBM will identify and support market specific priorities by driving execution of the local brand plan within the diabetes portfolio. The OBM will also be responsible for coordinating the local activity planning within approved promotion budget and for local adaptation of regional and global materials.
The OBM is driving resource in marketing excellence in close collaboration with the sales function and other relevant cross-divisional stakeholders ensuring activities are aligned with MSD company level priorities. The OBM secures the alignment on brand plans and customer activities and is also an integrated partner in the forecasting process at MSD in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
PROFILE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, and strong experience in customer and brand management.
- Experience in digital marketing, knowledge on SalesForce Marketing Cloud is an advantage.
- Demonstrated results in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in commercial use of SoMe channels and content marketing.
- Understanding of Finnish healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Basic scientific/clinical knowledge to provide approved disease & therapeutic solutions (e.g. approved product information and patient education) to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standards of care and emerging clinical trends within responsible indications
- Familiar with principles of health economics and the clinical implications.
- Ability to work in a very complex setting and across many functions and levels and across different customer types.
- Flexible and dynamic to adapt and succeed in a rapidly changing environment. Able to work independently and collaboratively with an open mind-set.
- Strong communication skills both in Finnish and English.
Geographical coverage: The position based in Espoo, Finland
Travel: 10%, Office based position with 20% of time spend with customers
Subordinates directly supervised: No direct reports
About MSD in the Nordics:
For over 125 years and counting MSD has revolutionized global health care. Today, more than 800 people work for MSD in the Nordics alone. Innovation is our life’s blood, and you will be a part of developing new and customer centric health care solutions that go beyond medicine to help people be well and live better lives during treatment. We have a strong pipeline of products within medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products. We work every day to make healthcare accessible to as many as possible, which requires top talent within both R&D, marketing, finance, health economy and policy shaping. Globally, we operate in 140 countries and demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. For more information, visit www.msd.fi
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we’re inventing for life.
Job: Product Management/Marketing
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: MSD
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Medical, Special Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales
Find a Job Find Candidates