Office Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Coordinate the front office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image and timely customer service.
- Prepare for, greet, and direct visitors; log visitors and administer visitor badges accordingly.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance and activities of the office area to include but not limited to: equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of the office, meeting rooms and assigned common areas.
- Provide administrative support to operations and financial departments, for example typing documents, data entry/verification, arranging meetings, or maintaining supplies. Ensure the workflow of the office progresses smoothly.
- Maintain, review, and submit office budget for purchases of office hardware, supplies, equipment and service contracts.
- Coordinate ordering and receiving of site supplies.
- Review and verify coding of purchase orders; Primary interface with corporate purchasing on requisition and other related matters.
- Coordinate site accounting reports in collaboration with Corporate Accounts Payable; Process expenditures and maintain blanket purchase orders with Corporate AP.
- Assemble reports and prepare electronic files for clients, writers, and visitors.
- Prepare statistical templates, graphs, and summary tables.
- Audit office inventory database for accuracy; produce reports as needed for insurance purposes.
- Maintain the company library to include DVD’s, catalogs, documentation and literature.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of site events.
- Provide day-to-day facility support as needed.
- Perform Backup Archivist duties as needed, including:
- Maintaining the current understanding of standard operating procedures that direct the company archiving process for safety testing study files, facility records, employee training records, and other related documentation supporting the GLP status of the company.
- Completing archiving work according to timelines established by standard operating procedures.
- Following-up on outstanding files to be archived by pre-determined deadlines.
- Working with Study Directors and others overseeing Archiving to provide a resource for completing the work.
- Determine end of archiving period for study files, contacts sponsors to request disposal instructions and returns or destroys the studies at end of the archiving period.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills. Professional demeanor and demonstrated maturity.
- Able to identify and set priorities and multi-task. Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Individual must be resourceful and able to take imitative in a changing workplace environment.
- Must be proficient in all computer systems: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.