Office Coordinator (Part-Time 30 Hours) - United States
Provide farm-related office support to the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general reception and office support for the site, including but not limited to: answer the office phone; maintain farm visitor log; prepare for, greet, and direct visitors; handle routine vendor visits; prepare overnight courier packages; file farm forms and documents; receive and distribute mail; maintain bulletin board notices.
- Provide administrative support to farm management: for example typing documents, data entry/verification, scanning, copying, and assisting with projects
- Coordinate ordering and receiving of site supplies using company approved system. Anticipate requirements and maintain inventory levels.
- Travel to the veterinarian’s office weekly to get papers signed for the USDA.
- Travel to the stores to purchase supplies that are procured locally.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Ensure SOP books and training files are updated.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of site events and meetings.
- Perform housekeeping duties in the office building.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.). Associate’s (A.A./A.S.) in business administration or related field preferred.
- Experience: 2-4 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Other: Good interpersonal skills. Professional demeanor and demonstrated maturity. Able to identify and set priorities and multi-task. Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills. Individual must be resourceful and able to take imitative in a changing workplace environment. Must be proficient in all computer systems: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet