Office Administration Specialist (2years contract) KRK - Poland
- The overall responsibility of an Administration Specialist is to provide receptionist and basic facility support services, as well as general administrative support.
- covering office reception desk activities,
- managing visit/interview schedule and welcoming guests,
- participating in organization of meetings and professional events,
- monitoring availability of office and kitchen supplies,
- arranging basic orders and purchases,
- supporting the flow of inbound and outbound post,
- performing multiple administrative duties.
Requirements for the position:
- Fluent in English (strong B2/C1level) in speaking and writing
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Self-reliant and independent
- A self-starter, can-do attitude
- Emotionally mature and ethical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very well organized and stress resistant
- Possesses any previous experience demonstrating organization skills and diligence
- Very good computer Skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office for work purposes
- Familiar with MS Outlook and intranet.
- We offer an exciting opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in rapidly growing organization with energetic and welcoming culture.
- You will work with bright individuals and with daily international exposure.
- We offer a temporary employment contract for 2 years with a possibility of its extension.
Working with us implies:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- 30 days of vacation!
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.