O2C OM Associate (German) - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information. The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse.
- The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- The GBS company Management Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Operations Manager, to join its growing team. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team.
- The Finance Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
- Our company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development.
- We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
- Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Prioritize urgent orders.Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardization for customer service processes.
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
- Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)May participate in a local project
Education and Experience
- 2 years relevant experience
- Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
- Desirable: SAP Experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)