O2C OM Analyst (German) - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company provides financial shared service such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- The scope of our company has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions (Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management).
- Our company is currently in the process of setting up a centralized, multi-lingual team to provide Medical Information support to our Affiliates in Europe.
- The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order to Bill Process.
- The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders follow the order to bill process without failure.
- This involves troubleshooting and resolution of any orders that fail through the process.
- In addition a key activity of the Analyst role is to be a knowledge expert in all the Order to Bill processes, a driver of the very highest standard of customer service, a key contact for our local Affiliate (company employees located within the market country) and finally a coaching support for all associates within the team.
- Manage Orders and Prioritization
- Root Cause Analysis and resolution of Tier 2 Disputes
- Liaise and build relationships with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
- Act as a SME for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes Daily / Weekly / Monthly
- Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
- Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Controls New hire trainingCoaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
- Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to dateMay lead small to medium Projects
Education and Experience
- Third Level Degree Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Experience with Reporting / AnalysisNative level in German and fluency in English is essential.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies