- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse.
- The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- The GBS company Management Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Operations Manager, to join its growing team.
- This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team.
- The Finance Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
- Our company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development.
- We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
- Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.Processing Orders
- Manage Orders and Prioritization
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Liaise with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.Act as a power user for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley)Controls
- Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
- Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
- May lead small to medium Projects
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed time-frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Experience with Reporting / Analysis
- Fluency in French is essential.
- The role of an Order Management Analyst analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order to Bill Process.
- The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders follow the order to bill process without failure.
- This involves troubleshooting and resolution of any orders that fail through the process.
- Also to manage dispute cases with customers and process any follow up activity.
- In addition a key activity of the Analyst role is to be a knowledge expert in all the order to Bill processes, a driver of the very highest standard of customer service, a key contact for our local Affiliate (company employees located within the market country) and finally a coaching support for all associates within the team.