North America Talent Acquisition Operations Leader - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Reporting to the Global Leader of Talent Acquisition, the North America Talent Acquisition Operations Lead performs a key role for the organization through the effective leadership of talent acquisition operations, branding and technology:
Roles and responsibilities impacting the organization include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee selection and management of vendors including but not limited to RPO, background check verifications and recruitment marketing platforms.
Technology implementation and oversight
- Serve as lead for COE on management of systems and platforms (recruitment technology) in support of talent acquisition programs and processes (ATS; recruitment marketing platform; CRM, etc.).
- Collaborate with the recruiting leadership team globally to identify process improvements, technology enhancements, and training opportunities.
Reporting & Analytics
- Develop/maintain talent acquisition reporting and analytics strategy and dashboards for senior HR and business leaders.
- Measure and analyze usage of vendors through use of performance scorecards; develop and generate related reporting; provide analysis on vendor performance to enable decisions regarding utilization and overall participation.
- Manage recruiting partnerships including advertising agency relations, job board partnerships, and contracts. Negotiate rates and facilitate media buying.
- Directly collaborate with BD’s marketing team for the ongoing review and development of content and creative design for advertising developed to specifically target the proper target audience for open positions. Ensure consistency of employment brand across all channels.
- Manage the recruitment social media function by optimizing recruitment media to increase candidate interaction and drive increased candidate volume. Look to expand and implement video engagement around employment opportunities.
- Management of NA TA recruiting operations team and budget.
- Assess latest industry tools and systems, design, develop and implement tools, processes and programs to support talent acquisition strategies for the global enterprise.
- Promote process excellence through strategic measurement and evaluation of TA tools/processes on an ongoing basis; identify opportunities and lead resulting process improvement initiatives to improve the experience for key stakeholders (recruiters, hiring managers, candidates).
- Maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Responsible for general knowledge of the businesses and operations in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, human resources or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience supporting high demand (volume/growth) staffing organization.
- Proven experience in recruitment operations with an understanding of the unique needs of both headquarters and global affiliates.
- Formal training and proven experience with project management tools and methodologies desired.
- Strong technical aptitude: Previous ATS experience with current recruitment technology platforms. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding of systems and their application to advance efficiency of operation.
- Experience running recruitment operations, including people management and budget responsibility across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the areas of talent attraction, strategic sourcing, assessment and selection.
- Experience managing multiple projects, engaging stakeholders, driving accountability and meeting deliverables within expected parameters and deadlines.
- Proven track record in prioritizing conflicting demands, organizing time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bringing assignments to successful completion.
- Consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization. Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
- Strong analytical skills; solid decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide recommendations for remediation. Sound judgment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, lead by influence, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- High degree of business acumen with the ability to execute strategies aligned with company goals.
- Ability and willingness to travel (possibly internationally) as needed; estimate up to 25%.