Nordic Product Manager - Denmark, Czechia, Germany
- We are looking for an experienced and skilled Nordic Product Manager, who will join us in fulfilling our high ambitions
- Would you like to develop and grow our yellow line of over-the-counter products and the new blue line of cold treatment products?
- Do you have strong analytical skills and can you work structured to drive a commercial business forward?
- In that case you might be our new Nordic Product Manager.
- In close collaboration with the department’s skilled employees, you will contribute to ensuring continuous growth within our Generics business.
- Your tasks will cover a wide field and you will have a great contact surface both internally and externally.
- You will contribute to identifying and analyzing new exciting products and product categories and moreover, you will be the mainspring of launches in the Nordic countries. Additionally, you will play an important role in developing and managing the way we work with sales and marketing as a commercial development of our business. You will refer to our Nordic Marketing Manager.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant further education, potentially within Economics and Business Administration, and you have experience from a similar position from which you can document good results.
- It is an advantage if you have experience within pharmaceuticals or over-the-counter drugs, alternatively within personal care products or FMCG.
- You are expected to have a business and result-oriented approach with a high level of personal drive
- It is important that you are able to see strategic connections and that you participate in developing and challenging our strategy.
- You are comfortable in an ambitious organization with a dedicated focus on objectives and follow-up on results.
- Good collaborative skills are a matter of course, but you also confidently manage work processes independently.
- You have a holistic approach and a good appreciation of correlations in a multifaceted company.
Who are we?
- Our Marketing department consists of 4 Nordic Product Managers and 3 Student Assistants.
- The department is operating in the exciting field between consumers, pharmacies and internal colleagues.
- We have high ambitions, but our professional competencies do not overshadow helpfulness, high spirits and informal social conventions.
- The explorer spirit still characterizes our company, although we have now become a large, international company.
- Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating.
- This attitude may be of benefit to you.
- We place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
- You will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.