Nordic Pricing and Market Access Manager - Sweden
Under the direction of the Associate Director Market Access Nordics this individual will be responsible for the strategic market access, reimbursement, and pricing planning and execution of pan-Nordic activities for specific products across our portfolio, in cooperation with the country specific Market Access and Corporate Affairs representatives and Nordic Disease teams/Brand teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- For specific products across the business units, together with country specific Market Access and Corporate Affairs representatives and Nordic Disease teams/Brand teams, be responsible for the:
- Product specific reimbursement strategy development
- Product specific reimbursement dossier development, including clinical documentation, value messaging, and health-economic model development or adaptation
- Product specific stakeholder and value message development to target key payer stakeholders
- Strategic market access planning to ensure success for our current and future brands.
- Development of the product specific Nordic pricing strategy across the Nordic countries
- Product specific brand market access strategy and planning
- Across the business units, together with Nordic Market Access Function and Local Country Teams, provide support to:
- Local country specific product price external negotiations
- Key meetings with payer stakeholders such as: reimbursement authorities, budget holders, administrators, formulary members, guideline groups, procurement functions, and national/regional/local health-economists, focusing on discussions around stakeholder and product value, health-economic and budget impact implications, and price.
- Nordic contracting analysis, planning, negotiation and implementation
- Local country market access and pricing policy local implementation
- Nordic and/or local country treatment guideline development
- Product specific overall brand strategy and planning
- Internal and external training as needed.
- Multiyear (2-5) experience from the pharmaceutical industry or similar.
- Multiyear (2-5) experience of operational Market Access work/support from the pharmaceutical industry or similar in the Nordics.
- Experience in working with key external stakeholders such as national, regional and local payers.
- Good technical knowledge of market access and health-economic instruments, tools, and value messages, with the ability to use, train, and implement this with internal stakeholders
- Good project management skills and ability to prioritize according to business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and at least one of the local Nordic country languages.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.