This job is currently Archived,
NL HR Shared Service Team Lead - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- The HR Shared Service (HRSS) Team Lead reports directly to the EMEA HR Service Delivery Assurance Lead and is responsible for leading the NL HR Shared Service Team.
- The key responsibilities of this team involve the execution of all NL HR administrative & transactional processes from design to implementation, Tier 2 SAP-personnel administration system support to the external HR Service Partner, as well as local implementation of new and updated local and global HR administrative/transactional processes, rules and regulations (translation from theory to practice), and providing HR administrative expert services to the EMEA region in the areas of international assignments, organizational management/structure, publishing HR content on local intranet site pages.
- Besides this general HR service focus, part of the team is responsible for health management and the financials associated with it.
- For all activities, the HRSS Team Lead demonstrates a continuous improvement mind-set to have issues solved at root cause.
The HRSS Team Lead is responsible for:
- Managing the NL HR Shared Service Team and coordinating the work of the team.
- Design, implementation and continuous improvement of Local HR administrative/transactional processes, to enable HR Service Delivery, HR Business Partner and HR Centers of Excellence to perform their tasks within the HR Operating model.
- Liaison between NL HR Shared Service Team and the other colleagues within the EMEA HR Service Delivery team and our external HR Service Center for change control process
- Management of knowledge management materials and HR intranet content for the benefit of the entire NL HR team and Managers, to ensure a convenient, simplified search and consistent use of information where it concerns HRSS processes and systems.
- Correct use of global and local HR systems by handling escalations to resolve instances and at root cause.
- HR projects: Driving and executing implementation of HR portfolio at a country level; implement new and updated global and local processes, rules and regulations where it relates to local HR Shared Service processes and systems, using detailed knowledge of current as-is state, and applying helicopter view to be able to track interdependencies.
- Collaborating closely with all relevant parties, i.e. EMEA HR Service Delivery organization, HRBPs and HR Center of Excellences, etc.
- Optimal health management and therefor the associated financials, in close collaboration with an external partner.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 year experience in Human Resources, in a complex multinational environment
- People management experience
- Project management skills
- Process orientation - problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Proven ability to capture, distil, describe and improve HR processes
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Strong listening & comprehension skills
- Strong orientation toward Innovation & Creativity
- Strong attention to detail and follow up; strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in (international) teams and collaborate / partner effectively at all levels across the organization
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant labor, social and fiscal legislation (Local)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Operating Model
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills, mainly advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Cultural awareness
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work.
- We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Manager, HR, Technology, Research, Management, Human Resources