This job is currently Archived,
NHS Contracts Coordinator Leeds United Kingdom,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- We have a new opportunity available the position of NHS Contracts Coordinator within the Sales team.
- This position is based at our site, and will report into the Key Accounts Manager.
Main Function/Responsibilities of the Job
To support the BCH and Rx business with all NHS contract / tender opportunities and administration.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify and manage all tender opportunities within the hospital, prison, private providers, local health boards and care trusts.
- Take a tender through the different processes and complete the post award administration.
- Build the internal relationships with all those involved within the commercial teams, legal, finance teams and others as and when required.
- Liaise with wholesalers/distributors and internal departments to ensure stock is available from day one of the contract and at all times throughout.
- Analyze the available internal and external data sources to ensure there is full compliance to the contracts, communicating with sales colleagues as necessary to raise non-compliance issues.
- Ensure sales forecasts are provided in a timely manner across the Rx and BCH business areas.
- Provide sales data and any other KPI feedback to the contract authorities
- Be available to support and then to manage any company projects that the commercial teams identify i.e. minor ailment schemes.
- Identify the current contracts available in the market when a new product is to be introduced, building the appropriate time lines when we have the opportunity to tender for this business. Job holder will have to travel within the UK and may need to stay overnight occasionally.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Commercial & Business Awareness
- The individual must have a basic knowledge of contracting for the NHS.
- Ability to analyse a wide range of data sources including contract documentation and sales speadsheets. Must have attention to detail
- Business research and analysis ideally with an Rx or OTC environment
- Numeracy and Literacy capable of writing cohesive reports/proposals for review by senior management and undertaking data analysis of core market and account data.
- Computer literacy familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Current full valid UK driving licence
Leeds United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates