- We have a new opportunity available the position of NHS Contracts Coordinator within the Sales team.
- This position will report into the Key Accounts Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify and manage all tender opportunities within the hospital, prison, private providers, local health boards and care trusts.
- Take a tender through the different processes and complete the post award administration.
- Build the internal relationships with all those involved within the commercial teams, legal, finance teams and others as and when required.
- Liaise with wholesalers/distributors and internal departments to ensure stock is available from day one of the contract and at all times throughout.
- Analyze the available internal and external data sources to ensure there is full compliance to the contracts, communicating with sales colleagues as necessary to raise non-compliance issues. Ensure sales forecasts are provided in a timely manner across the Rx and BCH business areas.
- Provide sales data and any other KPI feedback to the contract authorities Be available to support and then to manage any company projects that the commercial teams identify – i.e. minor ailment schemes.
- Identify the current contracts available in the market when a new product is to be introduced, building the appropriate time lines when we have the opportunity to tender for this business.
- Job holder will have to travel within the UK and may need to stay overnight occasionally.
- Commercial & Business Awareness
- The individual must have a basic knowledge of contracting for the NHS.
- Ability to analyse a wide range of data sources including contract documentation and sales speadsheets. Must have attention to detail
- Business research and analysis ideally with an Rx or OTC environment
- Numeracy and Literacy – capable of writing cohesive reports/proposals for review by senior management and undertaking data analysis of core market and account data.
- Computer literacy – familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Current full valid UK driving licence