New Product Launch Associate, Hospital Care - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This position is part of the Danish Customer Solutions Team in Global Human Health and reports to the Customer Solutions Head.
- It is a key role for driving activities before, during and after launch in addition to handling support on a broad brand portfolio.
- The New Product Launch Associate, Hospital Care works across brand portfolios and has the opportunity to build a broad network within different functions in our company.
- Product launch planning and implementation are key elements of your job.
- In collaboration with the Nordic marketing team and National management, you will secure local execution of key success indicators before, during and after our product launches.
- You will act as the in-country point of contact for the Nordic Business & Portfolio Team.
- Support and localization of campaigns in different channels in addition to leading and coordinating local franchise team meetings are examples of your tasks.
- Acceleration of company's digital communication is a key priority for the person in this role.
- You will work closely with relevant cross-divisional stakeholders to:
- Ensure activities are aligned with company priorities and brand strategies.
- Drive launch planning. Ensure all key elements are in place.
- Coordinate and follow up KPI’s with tools and dashboards for launches.
- Drive Implementation excellence after launch.
- Facilitate and coordinate local hospital franchise team within defined product areas in order to ensure implementation of prioritized activities.
- Ensure localization and local approval of marketing materials and brand campaigns.
- Ensure localization and support of Digital Reach and Multi-Channel Marketing campaigns.
- Peer group and stakeholders. Strong cross-functional cooperation internally with:
- Nordic Brand & Portfolio Team (NBPT).
- Hospital Care Customer Unit.
- Medical Advisers.
- National Accounts/ Market Access.
- Internally / internationally within company groups with similar positions.
- In launch-teams also with:
- Policy & Communication.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Economics / Business, Pharmacy Science or Health Sciences.
- 0-2 years of work experience in healthcare business consultancy , the pharmaceutical industry, or other relevant background with demonstrated results including internships.
Skills and Competencies:
- Conscientious self-starter with good organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers.
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Danish.
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity
- Drive results
- Focus on Customers and patients
- Make rapid disciplined decisions
- Act with courage and candor
- Build talent
- Foster collaboration
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Pharmacy, Law, Franchise, Healthcare, Legal, Retail