Neurology Medical Science Partner - United States
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit (PVU), we are looking to fill the position of Medical Science Partner (MSP), AL (or New Orleans, LA) to identify and foster purposeful partnerships with key scientific influencers to drive new sources of patient value.
- The MSP engages in balanced two-way scientific interactions and disease state/treatment algorithm discussions optimizing understanding of company therapies for the right patient segments. This position will cover the states of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Proactively share knowledge with others.
- Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task.
- Align efforts toward a common purpose to ensure maximum impact for patients.
- Generously offer help and resources to others in the interest of the business
As a 'holiborative' person and Medical Science Liaison you will contribute by:
- Proactive identification and management of key scientific and medical influencers based on local ecosystem dynamics and stakeholder needs and drivers (from push to pull).
- Exploration and identification of new sources of patient value (innovative solutions and services)
- Managing and generating product/ disease state data (IIS, audits, RWE, etc.)
- Supporting clinical studies, clinical development and share insights with R&D team
- Supporting Market Access colleagues when applicable in presentation of RWE/HEOR/clinical information to regional and local payer accounts and formularies
For this position, you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Doctorate-level degree (PharmD, PhD, or MD) required
- Minimum of 1 year of Medical Science Partner (Liaison) or related experience required
- Relevant therapeutic and clinical experience preferred
- HEOR and RWE experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Our company is a global bio pharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7.700 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran