Network Voice/UC Operations Specialist Job - Czechia
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Please chek our website: www.msdit.cz
We are looking for a new member to join our Operations team in Network Services and Unified Communications.
The successful Professional will be responsible for the daily operations and management of MSD's Global Unified Communication services.
These services allow MSD to communicate globally and collaborate worldwide with partners and customers. This role requires a highly skilled individual with subject matter expertise in Unified Communications Technologies, IP telephony, Web & Audio Conferencing, Video Conferencing, and Communications Protocols.
What is it that we would like you to do ? :
• Understanding of Incident and problem management
• Understanding of Change management best practices
• Operations of Unified Communications solutions with a focus on IP telephony
• Ability to work directly with Internal customers to gather information and troubleshot telephony issues
• Engage and collaborate worldwide to support and maintain solutions to enable effective communications tools
• Interact directly with the business to assist in providing direction on appropriate usage of Unified Communication technologies
• Provide Tier 1 and 2 expert support for Unified Communication technologies
We are seeking a professional with following skills :
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills within a matrix organization (fluency in English)
• Some knowledge of Communications Infrastructure and Unified Communication Solutions
• Ability to acquire new skills in a diverse environment
• High personal integrity, credibility, and energy
• Knowledge supporting IP telephony
• Knowledge supporting PBX\Call Manager
• Knowledge of Jabber Voice (nice to have)
• Knowledge supporting SIP trunking solutions
• Understanding and expertise with Global Dial Plans
Nice to have but not necessary:
• Knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways
• Knowledge of Communications Protocols (G.711, G.729, SIP, H.323)
• Supporting other Unified Communications solutions
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a leading global healthcare company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Network Voice/UC Operations Specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 3
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Network, Operations Manager, Cisco, Animal Health, Technology, Operations, Veterinary