Network Solution Designer
- In this position you are responsible for designing computer networks, including LANs, (WANs), Internet, intranets, IoT, and other data communications systems.
- Your main scope will be to provide technical expertise, strategic planning and recommendations to management for new technologies and network applications in response to business needs.
- You will work with internal and external partners to evaluate and design solutions that fit our stakeholders’ and patients’ requirements.
- The Network Solution Designer applies complex design principles and methodology to ensure cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology without jeopardizing network integrity.
- High level, transverse, technical and functional design in compliance with company standards.
- E2E Project management (scope definition, high level action plan).
- Review of infrastructure.
- Participate in URS and FS definition.
- Review DS.
- Define company’s technical and functional standards (good practices and guide lines).
- Define concept, innovation and strategic road-map.
- Partnering with/coaching Engineer (SME).
- Detect Infrastructure related opportunities in other company departments.
- Technology & e Connectivity solution advocate.
- Prepare "Go to market" and Solution communication strategy.
- Good business knowledge and technical expertise.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Solution oriented.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- You like to take ownership, be accountable.
Job Segment: Network, Strategic Planning, Project Manager, Technology, Strategy