Needle Assembly Setup Operator - 2nd Shift - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Needle Assembly Set-up Operators will be responsible for production on their designated lines as well as maintaining machine run-time and performing some mechanical repairs.
- They may be trained on any of the processes or lines in the department to help fill production needs, but will have an assigned focus area to build expertise.
- They may perform visual inspections as well as assembly or packaging operations.
- Will be responsible for achieving production rate and quality goals on assigned equipment.
- May require the use of 10x microscopes, calipers, and/or other miscellaneous gauges. May be required to perform SAP data entries.
- Perform changeovers and line clearances. Help maintain inventory of spare parts and prepare for upcoming work on the lines.
- Must be willing to troubleshoot machines and help identify methods to increase efficiency of the lines.
- Informal leader of their respective line and responsible for ensuring quality of the product they produce.
- Achieving established production goals
- Ensuring the quality of all product produced
- Performing quality checks as designated Ability to function as part of a team
- Perform changeovers and line clearances
- Ensure assigned equipment is maintained and in working order
- Processing SAP and MES transactions for department
- Assisting in the BDA process to identify root causes
- Perform duties in accordance with GMP principles
- Maintain compliance with all required document training
- Operate safely each day including usage of proper PPE Other duties as assigned
- Operate lines in a safe and efficient manner
- Submit at least the minimum number of required Kaizens annually
- Drive department results by reducing downtime and completing tasks in an efficient manner
- Maximize efficient time usage in the department
- Continuous learning of the processes and mechanics of the lines
- None required; Prefer a working knowledge of machines and troubleshooting
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities (KSA’s):
- Basic or Simple KSA
- Proficient / Working KSA
- Advanced or Specialized KSA
- Problem solving/decision making
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Regular, punctual attendance required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Defined PCP level: 3