This job is currently Archived,
Necropsy Technician - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Our company Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, in order to assist them in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for a Necropsy Technician.
- Manipulation of animals
- Collection of biological liquid
- Degreasing and weighing of organs, prosection, caesarean
- Follow-up on quality control activities as per SOPs
- Possesses a DEC in Animal Health or equivalent
- Is meticulous and patient
- Is available (flexible hours) and available to work weekends
Number of hours per week: A minimum of 37.5 hours
Employment Status: Permanent position (Benefits, Health and Dental insurance, pension fund)