This job is currently Archived,
National Sales Manager, DME (Field) Franklin Lakes United States,
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 22 October 2017
As a leader within the US Diabetes Care sales team, the National Sales Manager DME will be responsible for driving BD performance through our partnerships with the major DME suppliers and DME distributors. The scope of responsibilities include driving our existing injection business as well as supporting new product launches. Specifically, the National Sales Manager will develop strategic plans in collaboration with our partners, champion the importance of BD solutions, develop & execute programs, and manage relevant contracts and logistics. This role will report to the Senior Director of National Retail Accounts for Diabetes Care.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - DME - FIELD BASED
- Strategic planning: develop a specific plan, timing, and resources needed to support new product launches through the DME channel.
- Market development: develop strong account relationships and interest in unmet needs & BD solutions.
- Program development & execution and run programs through DME partner to support BD business goals.
- Training DME reps (support and supplement BD field reps) and call center
- Manage contracting with retail pharmacies through DME.
- Logistics management (contracting, supply, payment, etc).
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- At least 3 years managing DME, wholesaler, or retail accounts for consumer packaged goods, OTC, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices required.
- At least 10 years of experience in healthcare, medical devices, or pharmaceuticals required.
- 5 years experience progressive sales leadership account management.
- Strong understanding of business finance, especially accounting
- Understanding of health care business and third party reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues across businesses and functions in a large, matrix organization required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products required
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop territory and account level plans and effectively influence account's key stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners, and find mutually beneficial ways to accelerate business.
- Must be able to travel 70%.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Find a Job Find Candidates