National Sales Manager, DME (Field) - United States
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - DME - FIELD BASED
- Strategic planning: develop a specific plan, timing, and resources needed to support new product launches through the DME channel.
- Market development: develop strong account relationships and interest in unmet needs & BD solutions.
- Program development & execution and run programs through DME partner to support BD business goals.
- Training DME reps (support and supplement BD field reps) and call center
- Manage contracting with retail pharmacies through DME.
- Logistics management (contracting, supply, payment, etc).
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- At least 3 years managing DME, wholesaler, or retail accounts for consumer packaged goods, OTC, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices required.
- At least 10 years of experience in healthcare, medical devices, or pharmaceuticals required.
- 5 years experience progressive sales leadership account management.
- Strong understanding of business finance, especially accounting
- Understanding of health care business and third party reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues across businesses and functions in a large, matrix organization required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products required
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop territory and account level plans and effectively influence account's key stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners, and find mutually beneficial ways to accelerate business.
- Must be able to travel 70%.