This job is currently Archived,
National Partnerships Lead/Associate Director Sweden,
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, our company s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a patient first, profits later ideology.
- Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide
- National Partnerships Lead/Associate Director is a strategic position working with governmental bodies on the national level.
As a National Partnerships Lead you will be responsible for partnering with key strategic national account(s) to:
- Drive profitable growth for the company
- Through best in class customer experience
- Leveraging our full portfolio, but focus on business priorities
The National Partnerships Lead has a strong understanding of:
- the customers and stakeholders who determine whether a brand is listed or purchased at the account
- the purchasing process within the account
- the funding model within the account
- the key unmet and/or evolving patient/customer needs within the account
- the overall Brand Priorities
In this role you will lead and partner with interdisciplinary teams to:
- Implement and maximize the strategic business plan for the national account
- Ensuring one Merck voice to the customer
Experience and skills requirements:
- Previous experience in policy/market access from 5 to 10 years in a pharmaceutical company or
- in healthcare environment (tender/pharma units within county councils)
- Proven track record of experience of working with politicians/decision-makers
- Understanding of decision-making process in the region
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Drive and motivation to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to make rapid and disciplined decisions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
- Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Job Segment: Manager, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Outside Sales, Management, Healthcare, Sales, Science
EMEA Sweden Stockholm
Find a Job Find Candidates