National Market Access Lead - Immunology
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Market Access Team, we are looking to fill the position of: National Market Access Lead - Immunology
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Working with external networks to develop understanding of the therapy area and disease management pathways, Health Ecosystem and build a local access strategy to ensure a core element of better fragility fracture care at local level.
- Leading development of the national MA patient value plan with the Therapy Area head and Medical Director as well as coordinating with our external partners.
- Working with the European team to develop a pricing strategy for the UK and Ireland. Lead the submission of pricing approvals as well as working with the Pricing team and missions.
- Networking with KOLs to develop relationships with external leaders and drive advisory boards for insight into clinical practice to inform national TA HTA submissions. Leading national TA HTA submissions, input into national CG guidelines and therapeutic TA’s.
- Collaboration and alignment with the brand team to ensure access is central to the patient value plan. As well as with Head of Policy and patient affairs to build patient value initiatives and gain support access, to healthcare system priorities.
- Ensuring effective communication to all scanning bodies across BII and engage externally to develop knowledge and understanding of HTA policies and methodologies
- Supporting the development of early access tools and solutions for APN delivery and ensure the access strategy is implemented effectively through field teams
You should have:
Been educated to at least degree level or equivalent and have substantial experience of working with the UK healthcare environment and Health Economic Submissions. Along with knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy. <li style="color: rgb(23, 54, 93); font-family: "Calibri", "sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;"> <p style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: normal; font-family: "Calibri", "sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0cm;">Market or market access experience and a good understanding of marketing programmes <li style="color: rgb(23, 54, 93); font-family: "Calibri", "sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;"> <p style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: normal; font-family: "Calibri", "sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0cm;">Line management experience, proven team leadership skills and the ability to network at all levels. As well as demonstrated ability to plan at business unit level
What We Offer
<span style="padding: 0cm; border: 1pt windowtext; border-image: none; font-family: "Calibri", "sans-serif";">At UCB, growth and profitability constitute a guarantee for stability. You will always have the time and the backing needed to turn your ideas into reality. You can plan your future.
As well as an opportunity to:
- Lead and implement all aspects of market access in the UK & Ireland affiliate and ensure strategic integrity of brand through linkage between the national value proposition and local implementation. Lead and own the market access strategy, planning and delivery with a supportive and receptive environment for optimum access and reimbursement.
- Drive the development and execution of the national market access strategy, through submissions to national HTA bodies as well as local market access.
- Lead cross-functional teams involved in national HTA submissions and drive specific advisory boards aimed to gather feedback on the national access strategy. Lead optimisation of national Therapy Area clinical guidelines and provide input into other Therapy Area medicines appraisals.
- Strengthen expertise in HTA strategies and processes, by engaging with external KOLs or bodies and become the internal expert in British & Irish Isles HTA environment.
- Identify opportunities and build tools & solutions that support the appropriate adoption our product in a manner consistent with prevailing healthcare system priorities
We are building the next generation biopharma leader and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 8500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
Job Segment: Immunology, Medical, Healthcare