National Accounts Manager, Senior - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, assess, and evaluate contracting opportunities at GPO that will financially benefit our company.
- Present and make recommendations to management team.
- Achieves annual sales growth targets by identifying and working with committees and key decision makers to accelerate compliance and conversion to the Company’s products.
- Achieve bottom-up sales growth and contract pull-through by working closely with Field Sales organization.
- Manage all aspects of company’s business within assigned accounts, including developing relationships with assigned accounts, meeting with corporate personnel, field-based shareholders and/ or affiliates, and serving as an internal contract expert / resource.
- Conduct business reviews with assigned Customers on a regular basis to review business trends, historic purchase patterns, and explore opportunities to expand product portfolio with contracted Customers.
- Provide accurate reporting through Salesforce.com, or other selected tools, on National Account performance results and activities versus objectives.
- These may include sales opportunity, sales calls, and TAMS sales forecast.
- Maintain up to date account profiles for each customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Medical Technology, a Life Science, or technical related discipline or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs required.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical diagnostics products, controls, programs and health systems.
- Ability to develop written and verbal proposals to customers in response to formal RFPs.
- Knowledge of, and ability to develop pricing and promotional programs.
- Proven ability to develop and deploy strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to achieve goals through the assistance of others in the organization; proven ability to mentor co-workers and national sales team resulting in positive outcomes.
- At least five years experience of successful sales experience, selling to health systems or corporate-level customers.
- Related sales/corporate sales management experience; strong planning and organizational skills; proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others. Demonstrated success in sales negotiations and securing long-term profitable contracts.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.