NA Technical Service Manager - United States
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Contribute to the development of the Regional Strategy in cooperation with the RSD and NBD.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the regional strategy with sales team
- Initiate customer TSR projects for existing products in core market segments in alignment with the Regional Business Plan
- Responsible for meeting Regional %PI and %VI Targets
- Maintain high level of industry knowledge in all core market segments
- Maintain subject matter expertise and ‘famous name’ (in 2 core market segments), Present at major conferences
- Provide Technical Support and training for New Products to the regional sales team. Execution of beta and target customer trials at new product launch.
- Support the discovery of unmet market needs in cooperation with the Marketing Team
- Provide data to support NPI value propositions, CTS and preparation of value calculators for the Sales Team
- 20-30% Travel
- BS Degree is required, preferably in Chemistry or Polymer Science
- 5-7 years of experience in Polymer Science.
- Understanding of the Resin production process (polyethylene & polypropylene)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills