This job is currently Archived,
NA Shared Svcs Supv II (Accounts Payable Supervisor) - United States
Posted on : 28 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the Procure-to-Pay (PTP) Process Owner and the A/P Invoice Processing Supervisor in performing all tasks related to payment processing, employee reimbursements and inter-company cash settlements.
- Timely processing of vendor and employee payments for the US, Canada and Mexico company codes with adherence to banking cut off times for 3 external banking institutions.
- Daily T&E interface reconciliations and resolution handling.
- Supervision of T&E processors and personnel handling A/P inquiries from internal and external business partners .
- Reconcile and maintain the GRIR account and A/P aging reports.
- Month end tasks include balance sheet account reconciliations and accruals.
- Help optimize supplier invoicing via the web-based invoicing portal by participating in the supplier onboarding process and vendor inquiries.
- Supervise the timely reconciliation of vendor aging statements to minimize past due payables.
- Year end 1099 reporting and resolution.
- Participation with internal and external audits.
- Help maintain and improve standard operating procedures for the department.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to process improvements.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of progressive accounts payable invoice and/or payment processing experience with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience on large ERP systems (preferably SAP). Employee reimbursement processing, preferably using Concur.
- Involvement in Form 1099 reporting and Tax Withholding reporting.
- Experience working with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Sarbanes Oxley Audits.
- Experience with managing vendor master data maintenance requirements as it relates to payment processing.
- Liaison with banking institutions around payment file processing.
- Professional interaction with business partners and suppliers on various issue resolution around accounts payable.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and internal controls around payment processing.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle internal and external customer inquiries in a highly professional manner.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to speak and read French or Spanish a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.