Multichannel Marketing Manager (m/f) Job - Austria
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Multichannel Marketing Manager (m/f)
The Multichannel Marketing (MCM) Manager is part of the Commercial Operations Team within the Austrian Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations department and is responsible for the development and delivery of industry leading integrated multichannel marketing programs and lead the Digital Transformation for MSD Austria.
MCM Manager will lead the development of overall multi-channel customer engagement strategy with a clear focus on e-channels and social media, and ensure proper and robust implementation of the strategy.
Main accountabilities include but are not limited to:
MCM and Strategy:
- Lead development of an overall customer engagement strategy with a focus on e-channels
- Define the Digital Transformation roadmap for MSD Austria with mix of e-channels including Social Media
- Drive change and digital culture across the organization
- Maximize channel mix effectiveness across field force (remote rep, e-mail campaigns, web-based meetings and seminars, webcasts, social media etc.)
MCM Execution & Operations:
- Increase “Digital and Social Media Reach” and drive tailored activities to activate local key customer groups
- Deliver processes and tools that enable the business to execute sales/marketing communication more efficient & more innovative
- Own the local multi-channel communication plan and ensure one-single customer experience across channels
- Co-ordinate e-marketing and digital content agencies
- Secure compliance and adhere to all medico/legal/regulatory/pharmacovigilance/quality requirements with highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Define multichannel performance metrics/KPIs and implement tracking capabilities for all digital assets (Brand, Customer Solutions, Medical, etc.) to measure level of customer engagement and progress against objectives
- University degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Business or another relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in Sales, Marketing or a related function; alternatively experience from a Marketing/Communications/Online business
- Previous work experience in Multichannel Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Awareness of the specific regulatory and compliance requirements in the Pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
- High level of interest and familiarity with e-channels, social media and/or e-marketing. Knows to translate marketing strategies into online strategies and tactics
- Strong analytical mind to translate MCM data into meaningful information for the business regulations etc.
- Fluency in English and German, both oral and written
MSD offers an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 55’000 and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Marketing Communications/Channels Job Title:Multichannel Marketing Manager (m/f)
Primary Location: EMEA-Austria-9-Vienna
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacovigilance, Law, Pharmaceutical Sales, Healthcare, Marketing, Legal, Sales