This job is currently Archived,
Multichannel Communication Specialist Job - Switzerland
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Multi Channel Communication Specialist is part of the Commercial Operations Team within the Swiss Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations Team and drives a differentiated customer experience and maximizes commercial success of key franchises through creation and sourcing of digital content according to the Multichannel Marketing plan.
- The successful candidate further tracks and measures impact and engagement of digital assets and activities appropriately to secure continuous improvements and organizational learning.
- Create, source and implement cutting-edge digital content that deliver value to the business and customers
- Align with Multichannel Marketing Manager on deliverables according to digital strategy and collaborate with cross functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with multi-channel offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
- Support Sales and Customer Solutions in their activities and implement and maintain innvovative ways of communication
- Ensure that eMarketing Campaigns are appropriately integrated into local customer and communication plans and support business-critical initiatives according to agreed priorities
- Ensure that all activities in eMarketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
- Collaborate closely with regional functions to secure the Swiss voice and to re-use digital content from other markets
- Support efforts to maximize channel mix effectiveness across Field Force (eDetail, Events), Remote Rep, eMail, Internet
- Support distinct channel offering based on customer segments value to increase ROI
- Ensure that customer channel offerings and behaviors are aligned with CRM strategy/system and local go-to-market model
- Implement channel mix deliverables for Customer Units and Customer Solutions
- Increase “Digital Reach” and drive custom-tailored activities to activate local key customer groups
- Own the local multi-channel communication plan and ensure one-single customer experience across channels
- Ensure tracking of impact of all MCC activities (i.e. increase top-line, reduced marketing costs or appropriate differentiation measures)
- Share best practices with region & local business
- Analyse data and integrate the insights to improve running and future projects
- Control channel performance by customer segment in close collaboration with Customer Insight.
- Consult Senior Management regarding corrective actions to ensure channel alignment
EDUCATION & Experience
- Master's Degree in economics, communication, public relations; PhD would be an asset
- Familiar with e-channels and/or e-marketing
- Relevant work experience (especially in consumer goods or Swiss pharmaceutical industry) would be an asset
- Skills (include specific skill levels required to apply company Leadership Principles)
- Able to understand the company customers and their needs
- Sensitive and open to the world of pharmaceuticals with all its opportunities and restrictions
- Demonstrated success and learnings in cross-channel marketing and sales
- Experience in dealing with outside vendors
- Ability to co-ordinate cross-functional activities
- Translate marketing strategies into online tactics and strategies
- Adequate knowledge of web related data analysis, sufficient to interpret reports
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
- Stress-resistant and used to working with deadlines
- Team-player, ability to motivate and convince
- Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc
- Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, Privacy regulations etc.
- Swiss cultural sensitivity
German, French and English
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Communications, Medical, Marketing Communications, Outside Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales