This job is currently Archived,
Multichannel Communication Specialist Job Lucerne Switzerland,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Multi Channel Communication Specialist is part of the Commercial Operations Team within the Swiss Customer Solutions & Commercial Operations Team and drives a differentiated customer experience and maximizes commercial success of key franchises through creation and sourcing of digital content according to the Multichannel Marketing plan.
- The successful candidate further tracks and measures impact and engagement of digital assets and activities appropriately to secure continuous improvements and organizational learning.
- Create, source and implement cutting-edge digital content that deliver value to the business and customers
- Align with Multichannel Marketing Manager on deliverables according to digital strategy and collaborate with cross functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with multi-channel offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
- Support Sales and Customer Solutions in their activities and implement and maintain innvovative ways of communication
- Ensure that eMarketing Campaigns are appropriately integrated into local customer and communication plans and support business-critical initiatives according to agreed priorities
- Ensure that all activities in eMarketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
- Collaborate closely with regional functions to secure the Swiss voice and to re-use digital content from other markets
- Support efforts to maximize channel mix effectiveness across Field Force (eDetail, Events), Remote Rep, eMail, Internet
- Support distinct channel offering based on customer segments value to increase ROI
- Ensure that customer channel offerings and behaviors are aligned with CRM strategy/system and local go-to-market model
- Implement channel mix deliverables for Customer Units and Customer Solutions
- Increase Digital Reach and drive custom-tailored activities to activate local key customer groups
- Own the local multi-channel communication plan and ensure one-single customer experience across channels
- Ensure tracking of impact of all MCC activities (i.e. increase top-line, reduced marketing costs or appropriate differentiation measures)
- Share best practices with region & local business
- Analyse data and integrate the insights to improve running and future projects
- Control channel performance by customer segment in close collaboration with Customer Insight.
- Consult Senior Management regarding corrective actions to ensure channel alignment
EDUCATION & Experience
- Master's Degree in economics, communication, public relations; PhD would be an asset
- Familiar with e-channels and/or e-marketing
- Relevant work experience (especially in consumer goods or Swiss pharmaceutical industry) would be an asset
- Skills (include specific skill levels required to apply company Leadership Principles)
- Able to understand the company customers and their needs
- Sensitive and open to the world of pharmaceuticals with all its opportunities and restrictions
- Demonstrated success and learnings in cross-channel marketing and sales
- Experience in dealing with outside vendors
- Ability to co-ordinate cross-functional activities
- Translate marketing strategies into online tactics and strategies
- Adequate knowledge of web related data analysis, sufficient to interpret reports
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
- Stress-resistant and used to working with deadlines
- Team-player, ability to motivate and convince
- Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc
- Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, Privacy regulations etc.
- Swiss cultural sensitivity
German, French and English
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Communications, Medical, Marketing Communications, Outside Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales
Find a Job Find Candidates