- Our company is one of leading Contract Research Organizations in the world. Join a growing team!
- Every member of the company team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout the company.
- We’re a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- Our corporate headquarters is hiring a part-time Medical Lab Technician (MLT), Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) that would work in our on-site Clinical Laboratory.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing specimens in accordance with client protocol, using current standard operating procedures, and documenting tests.
- We are looking for someone available to work around 20 hours per week M-F between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm with flexibility to work weekend hours is also needed on a rotational basis. Respective degree is required along with appropriate certification.