This job is currently Archived,
MSMS Engineer(reagent) - China
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- Research for the application of MSMS,develop new kits based on the platform.
- Further findings from the market survey,expand products application on this platform.
- Plan and scheme the test strategy by analyzing the product's quality requirement, product structure and etc. Develop test methodology and take charge of analytical method validation.
- Conform to the requirement of regulations and procedure of lab, take charge of physical and chemical test of raw materials intermediate products and finished products for R&D, work out the procurement program of reagent and standard.
- Work in conjunction with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Procurement counterparts on new product transfer, material change projects and validation activities.
- Performs any other task such as type testing and clinical trials etc.
- Engage in the critical raw materials qualification and troubleshooting activities in support to manufacturing operations.
- Deliver application seminar or training for related engineer.
- Work tasks may also include the maintenance of instrument and facilities which can be used during daily work
- Minimum 5 years working experience on Waters LC-MS/MS instrument, experience in type testing and clinical trials is prefer.
- Demonstrate strong statistical thinking and excellent problem solving skills through applying quality tools such as SPC, DOE and FMEA, etc.
- Good communication skill both Chinese and English.
- Must be master degree or above with analytical chemistry or related background.