- The Medical Science Liaison serves as an advocate for science within the healthcare community.
- By virtue of his/her training, the MSL is well-positioned to discuss and provide scientific and therapeutic information to Health Care Professionals and Researchers (Clinical and Scientific Leaders) viewed by their peers to be authorities in a therapeutic field.
- The MSL is responsible for ensuring that he/she is fully versed in the therapeutic area and up-to-date on all major studies, both ongoing and completed, competitive product information and clinical data.
- strong scientific baseline knowledge in therapeutic area 1) Clinical doctor in the related TA (bachelor of clinical medicine degree or above) resident level at Tier III hospital (preferred) or resident to attending level at Tier II hospital. 2) Clinical doctor in the unrelated TA (bachelor degree of clinical medicine plus master degree or above) resident level (preferred) at Tier III hospital or resident to attending level at Tier II hospital. 3) Pharmacologist or Biologist (master degree of Pharmacology, or Ph.D degree for Life Science).
- strong, confident and engaging presentation skills
- outstanding communication and skills and the ability to function within a team environment.
- handling of multiple tasks at the same time and working under pressure
- proactive "can do" attitude and passion for the science related to the products and associated therapeutic area
- strong customer facing skills, listening skills, probing skills, and flexibility
- corporate culture competencies of Leader Behaviors, including Business Integrity
- experience within a clinical drug development environment preferred.
- be able to travel
Job Segment: Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Engineering