MSL-Allergy, Asthma & Pain Job - Saudi Arabia
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
• Scientific leaders’ engagement in the form of regular visits, scientific meetings in order to disseminate the medical knowledge on regular basis.
• Hold balanced and scientific presentations about the diseases’ areas, therapies and latest developments in context with assigned products and competitors. All RTD & evening meetings in the assigned therapeutic areas & also for hospital lectures where a medical input is required.
• Collaborating with local team in the country in order to provide them with the needed solutions with their target customers’ e.g. medical queries, product(s) inclusions, newly published clinical data … etc.
• Reinforce the scientific and evidence-based medicine oriented data dissemination through regular participation in all scientific events upon agreement with the direct manager.
• Providing speakers’ briefing for those who are going to present on MSD events upon coordination with the medical team.
• Providing a medical refresher on regular basis to the sales team for the respective therapeutic areas.
• Handle all post-pharmacovigilance follow ups with the customers with coordination with the PV & Medical departments.
• Onsite Monitor (OSM) for local meetings for all the events conducted in their assigned country.
Qualification & Experience:
• Medical Degree (Medicine or Clinical Pharmacy) is a must.
• Minimum experience in the pharmaceutical industry for at least 3 years.
• Post-graduate qualification in any discipline of medicine or management strongly preferred.
• Proven record of achievement for the last 2 years.
• Ability to travel at least 50% of his/her time.
• Previous experience with primary care products is preferred.
• Very Good command of English language.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Good cross functional collaboration.
• Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment.
• Excellent self-management skills and ability to adapt services provided based on customer needs.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Medical Affairs Generic - Field Based Job Title:Spclst, Medical Affairs
Primary Location: EMEA-Saudi Arabia-Riyadh-Riyadh
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmacovigilance, Healthcare, Science, Sales