Move Coordinator (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- We will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout weekly move management
- Ensure all activities listed above are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes
- Assists in the developing, communicating, and maintaining of space standards and guidelines
- Assists with the day to day activities to support customer’s occupancy needs
- Receive and process client move and service requests
- Incorporation of “best practices” into move projects
- Ensure move processes are managed in accordance with the Corporate Real Estate & Workplace (CREW) policies and procedures
- Coordinate with move labor, property management, facilities management, etc.
- Perform move day duties to include but not limited to: Pre and post-move inventory, furniture inventory, hanging move signage and supervising movers
- Manage external contractors as relevant to different projects.
- Understanding of project coordination processes, procedures and standards and knowledge of facility planning and design programming methodologies is desired
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
- Organized, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CAFM software, Manhattan Centerstone desired
- High School degree or two years administrative experience
- Knowledge of CAFM Systems required; FMS preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Background but not limited to: project management, construction management, architecture or project strategy planning is desirable
- Ability to work overtime (nights and weekends) as needed