This job is currently Archived,
Move Coordinator (Temporary) - United States
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- We will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout weekly move management
- Ensure all activities listed above are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes
- Assists in the developing, communicating, and maintaining of space standards and guidelines
- Assists with the day to day activities to support customer’s occupancy needs
- Receive and process client move and service requests
- Incorporation of “best practices” into move projects
- Ensure move processes are managed in accordance with the Corporate Real Estate & Workplace (CREW) policies and procedures
- Coordinate with move labor, property management, facilities management, etc.
- Perform move day duties to include but not limited to: Pre and post-move inventory, furniture inventory, hanging move signage and supervising movers
- Manage external contractors as relevant to different projects.
- Understanding of project coordination processes, procedures and standards and knowledge of facility planning and design programming methodologies is desired
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
- Organized, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CAFM software, Manhattan Centerstone desired
- High School degree or two years administrative experience
- Knowledge of CAFM Systems required; FMS preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Background but not limited to: project management, construction management, architecture or project strategy planning is desirable
- Ability to work overtime (nights and weekends) as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.