This job is currently Archived,
Moulding engineer in Device Manufacturing Development Hillerød Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Are you ready to use your expertise in securing high quality work within the medical device area of our company?
- Device Manufacturing Development (DMD) is a project organisation comprising more than 250 engaged employees who strive to make us the best manufacturing development partner of medical devices.
- Our dedication is to build superior quality into device products.
- Our challenge is to execute an increasing portfolio of diverse development projects and bring them fast to market.
About the department
- In Pilot Operations we are responsible for the introduction of new products we bring findings from R&D to an actual production level.
- We support new product introduction by maturing the manufacturing process of new high quality devices.
- You will be based in our Molding team and join a team of 16 engaged and dedicated employees, where you will be responsible for the moulds to our injection moulding test centre.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a system keeping track of the molds in our molding test facility.
- Together with colleagues inside and outside the department, you will be responsible for developing the quality and compliance level.
- You will be working in a culture of lean thinking and with a high quality mind-set that combined with your technical understanding you will help to optimize our processes.
- Finally, you will be responsible for qualification of molds and write molding test documentation.
- Over time it is expected that you will be able to act as substitute to our equipment responsible.
- This job will give you the opportunity to join a project organisation where cooperation and flexibility are high priorities.
- You will be looking forward to a role with ever-changing assignments and frequent rescheduling of priorities, and as such you will need to take many independent decisions within your area.
- You hold a relevant degree in engineering and preferably good knowledge within injection molding.
- You drive processes proactively in a complex production environment with many stakeholders.
- You have knowledge and experience within documentation of quality and compliance in relation to GMP.
- On a personal level, you are known for dedicating yourself to work proactively in order to solve the tasks at hand.
- Using your ability to think outside the box, you are still able to come up with solutions or suggestions that comply with quality requirements.
- In addition, you are able to plan and execute in due time to meet own, and our customers expectations.
- You are a team player and a skilled communicator and you thrive in unfolding your high level of energy and spirit in an international dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Danish.
Working with Us:
- At Device Research & Development we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with chronic diseases, and change their lives.
- You will get the opportunity to take part in this, and in addition enhance your career, benefiting from the possibilities for professional and personal development provided by our company.
Find a Job Find Candidates