Motion Designer (m/f) - Austria
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Concept, design, and production of video and motion graphics content
- Creation of 3D renderings and animations
- Adaptation of video material for international use (captioning, voiceovers)
- Managing of video projects with internal and external partners
- Experience in film production including concept, story-boarding, shooting, and post-production
- Understanding of film and design principles
- Skilled with standard graphic and motion design tools, including but not limited to Adobe CS
- Experience with 3D animation, particularly with Cinema 4D (V-Ray)
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the above and excellent command of the English language
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.