Modelling and Simulation Scientist - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Within the Clinical Pharmacology group, you will provide quantitative pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) modelling and simulation expertise to our company projects to understand the Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of novel drug candidates.
Your principal accountabilities will be:
- Analyzing, interpreting and reporting PK/PD data from clinical studies
- Performing PK/PD simulations and predicting clinical PK from non-clinical data
- Collaborating and guiding the Clinical Pharmacology leads with pharmacometric support on their projects
- Preparing and/or reviewing PK, PK/PD components of internal documents, briefing books and regulatory submission documents (e.g. IB, IND, NDA and other regulatory documents)
- Actively preparing, reviewing and publishing scientific papers and abstracts
- You will report to the Clinical Pharmacology Head and work in close collaboration with statisticians and physicians from the Clinical development group.
- a PhD in relevant disciplines (PK, PD, Quantitative Pharmacology)
- at least 5 years’ experience in Modelling and Simulation in the Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organizations.
- a strong understanding of pharmacokinetic and quantitative pharmacology (PK/PD) principles.
- familiarity with quantitative approaches in drug development.
- Hands-on experience with modelling and simulation software packages (Phoenix, NonMEM) and statistical software (Splus, R or SAS, SymCyp and other similar tools).You have the capability to work as an expert and share your expertise with other team members.
- You know how to work independently and within a team.
- You are used to work in project mode, including with geographically distant teams.
- Your reactivity allows you to handle short delay and high pressure in competitive projects.
- You have a good written and oral communication, both in English and French.