Mobility Engineer - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Provide engineering and testing support for all current and future mobile infrastructure solutions
- Further develop the mobility strategic vision for the organization, through research and evaluation of new technologies
- Work with other IT, security and business related areas to keep abreast of the latest mobility requirements and policies
- Partner with divisional IT and the business to understand current mobility requirements and implement solutions that meet their needs
- Work with various wireless carriers, device OEMs, software vendors to understand their strategies in providing enterprise mobility solutions
- Assist with developing and communicating new mobility services offerings and device standards
- Representing Mobility Infrastructure Services on various IT projects and business initiatives
- Working knowledge / hands-on experience with all major mobile OS platforms – iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Extensive engineering experience in supporting server infrastructure technologies, including those that rely on Apache, Linux, Windows and SQL systems.
- Working knowledge of the mobile application development process
- Working knowledge of currently available mobile device management and mobile application management solutions
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and technical staff at all levels
- Working experience with SDLC, IML, Remedy change management and standard documentation processes
- Experience designing, executing and documenting QA testing scenarios
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Proven track records of delivering results with a high degree of customer focus and satisfaction
- Able to present on and/or speak to various mobility topics
- Fluency in reading/writing/speaking English
- Desired Experience and Skills:
- Solid understanding of mobile messaging, wireless networking and Active Directory technologies
- IT project and organizational management
- SQL scripting and SQL Reporting Services experience desirable
- Able to work effectively, both independently and within a team that is regionally based
- Able to think outside the box in developing and supporting mobile solutions for the enterprise
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Network, Engineer, SQL, Database, Technology, Engineering, Research