This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Provide engineering and testing support for all current and future mobile infrastructure solutions
- Further develop the mobility strategic vision for the organization, through research and evaluation of new technologies
- Work with other IT, security and business related areas to keep abreast of the latest mobility requirements and policies
- Partner with divisional IT and the business to understand current mobility requirements and implement solutions that meet their needs
- Work with various wireless carriers, device OEMs, software vendors to understand their strategies in providing enterprise mobility solutions
- Assist with developing and communicating new mobility services offerings and device standards
- Representing Mobility Infrastructure Services on various IT projects and business initiatives
Required Experience and Skills:
- Working knowledge / hands-on experience with all major mobile OS platforms iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Extensive engineering experience in supporting server infrastructure technologies, including those that rely on Apache, Linux, Windows and SQL systems.
- Working knowledge of the mobile application development process
- Working knowledge of currently available mobile device management and mobile application management solutions
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and technical staff at all levels
- Working experience with SDLC, IML, Remedy change management and standard documentation processes
- Experience designing, executing and documenting QA testing scenarios
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Proven track records of delivering results with a high degree of customer focus and satisfaction
- Able to present on and/or speak to various mobility topics
- Fluency in reading/writing/speaking English
- Desired Experience and Skills:
- Solid understanding of mobile messaging, wireless networking and Active Directory technologies
- IT project and organizational management
- SQL scripting and SQL Reporting Services experience desirable
- Able to work effectively, both independently and within a team that is regionally based
- Able to think outside the box in developing and supporting mobile solutions for the enterprise
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Network, Engineer, SQL, Database, Technology, Engineering, Research
Find a Job Find Candidates