- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- The Mobile Test Architect within Service Validation and Testing will be responsible for designing and architecting the automation frameworks used for testing our mobile systems.
- This role collaborates with project management, scrum masters, developers and testers to understand the goals of the project and the testing needs.
- The candidate must demonstrate a solid understanding of software testing methods for mobile systems and automation frameworks.
- This is a hands-on senior technologist role with responsibilities spanning across development areas, platforms and projects for all global technology applications and products.
- This is a high visibility role that will provide strategic direction aligned to the testing and software development organizations.
- The nature of the position requires excellent oral and written communication skills and proven leadership in complex team situations.
- The incumbent will ensure that all SLC concepts are applied in accordance with company policy.
- The position will interact with several levels in the organization and will be critical in establishing good relationships with numerous IT organizations and business partners.
MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years applied work experience.
- Affinity with pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities and 5+ years of mobile testing, test automation and quality assurance experience, with a demonstrated history of working in Agile, Continuous Integration and DevOps.
- Experience operating within an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM, where 2 week release cycles are implemented.
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools such as TestNG, Robot Framework, Junit, Selenium, QTP, Perfecto, ZapTest, Mobile Center, Java, Python or other object oriented technologies.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps standards and disciplines, including deployment and build automation, continuous integration, Infrastructure-as-a-service, Platforms-as-a-service and Continuous Delivery
- Strong knowledge of industry standard Testing and DevOps tools, including HP ALM, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Junit or similar
- Experience with Performance and Load Testing
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, train and guide other team members in a strong matrix organization.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Apply and develop automated mobile test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals.
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Testing standards and disciplines, including Test Planning, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Defect Management and Automation.
- Translate existing manual regression, functional and load testing cases into automation.
- Evolve automated test framework to achieve higher test throughput, increased accessibility and test execution flexibility
- Analyze existing automation structure to identify needs or gaps and/or develop new automation tools/frameworks and other supporting testing software to meet management expectations
- Work with QA and Development teams to increase automation test coverage, improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing efforts
- Create, document and execute automation testing strategies and test plans
- Evaluate tools and processes and provide recommendations to promote best practices
- Evaluate and work with third party vendors to assist in testing efforts as required
- Mentor and train testing team, development team and QA team members
- Participate in product design and requirement reviews in collaboration with develop architects and development teams
- Analyze testing and DevOps processes, standards, and best practices and drive necessary improvements
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Computer Science, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Science, Technology