- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- Are you a Mobile Developer who can help our team deliver a new generation of digital health solutions?
- Would you enjoy delivering customer orientated solutions which bridge the gap between our hearing aids and the cloud?
- Would you like to join our Agile orientated research & development team?
- Professional Mobile Software development within digital health solutions
- Rapid Agile development of mobile applications using cross platform technologies
- Leading the creation and maintenance of reusable software components across multiple applications
- Participate in team based code reviews and development processes
- Help bridge the gap between cloud solutions and mobile app development
- Software Engineer from University of Applied Sciences or similar education
- More than 3 years of experienced C++ (v11) development
- Published at least 2 native mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Understanding of multi-threaded application design & debugging
- Solution orientated positive thinker who enjoys educating others
- Business fluent English and German
- We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions and flexible working time models in various roles.