MMD Analyst - SCM - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse.
- The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- The GBS Management Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Operations Manager, to join its growing team.
- This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team.
- The Finance Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
- Our company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development.
- We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
- Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders Where applicable
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed time-frame
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- First point of contact for troubleshooting customer queries related to Material Master Data for EMEAWork closely with Global Supply Chain, Global Master Data, Affiliates, Kinsale, Quality, GBSs, internal teams and Supply Sitescreate and mantain material master data elemnents in SAP R/3Monitor NVC tool and other applicable tools to implement set ups for product launches or changes to existing materials according to priority and SLAReporting activities (dashboard, metrics, etc)Weekly review of data accuracy and consistency, liasing with Kinsale or US where applicable
- Work closely with SCM Core team to align on correct data to support replenishment and inventory management processes
- Support O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Escalate to O2C management according to priority, SLA and business need
Cross-trained on SCM operational activities:
- Control inventory interfaces with LSP ( Local Service provider) and inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions (scrapping, re balancing, …)
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders Pro-actively Resolve and or escalate issues appropriately to management
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes. Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational or developmental opportunities
Education and Experience
- Degree qualifications in business discipline Procurement & Supply Chain management specialization preferable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in company’s Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.Good time management skills Presentation skills
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…) and SAP