- Our company employs approximately 9,500 people with a market cap in excess of €2 billion.
- Our company is a leading healthcare business with sales in excess of €300 million, over 800 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of products and services to the healthcare sector in Europe.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new growth opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
- Our company operates across three key divisions - Pharma, Medical Devices and Logistics:
- We provide the medical devices, medicines and diagnostic products that help healthcare professionals and patients across the Island of Ireland and the UK manage illness and restore health. Our company operates in the following key divisions:
- Our Medical Devices division is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland, with a rapidly developing position in the UK.
- Our Pharma division markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products through the hospital, retail pharmacy and home-care channels.
- The main purpose and objective of this role will be to manage and develop support the group Qlikview environment.
- You will work closely with colleagues in operations and finance to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of management information being delivered on a day to day basis and to enhance and develop the environment to provide improved insight on business activity.
- You will also liaise with customers and partners to provide relevant information to them on their business with our company.
- Though based in the company head office, you will spend time regularly at other group locations in Ireland and the UK.
- As an expert in MIS you will identify opportunities to implement additional functions to maximize the return on the groups investment.
- Whilst the primary focus will be on Qlikview you will be comfortable taking on other assignments related to business intelligence and management reporting.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and enhancement of Qlikview applications
- Working with key business users to clarify reporting requirements
- Support of existing applications and associated infrastructure
- Identifying opportunities to introduce new tools and technologies to improve business intelligence
- Providing guidance to end users on getting the best use of MIS applications
- 3rd level qualification in IT (or related discipline)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an applications implementation and support environment
- Experience of Qlikview or similar business intelligence and data visualisation tool
- Experience of MIS development in an SAP or similar tier one ERP system environment
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative with limited day to day direction
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good communicator with ability to convey technical concepts to business users at all levels in the organisation
- Previous experience in a logistics or manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Customer facing experience
- Flexibility to travel to other group locations on a regular basis
- Full driving licence
- Full-time, permanent role
- Excellent remuneration package to reflect candidate’s experience.