This job is currently Archived,
Microbiology Laboratory Technician - United States
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Performs general laboratory tasks.
- Is responsible for cleaning and sterilizing glassware, preparation of media, and tracking of laboratory supplies.
- Has basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used in the microbiology laboratory.
- Will perform laboratory tests under supervision.
- Relies on instruction and works under immediate supervision of a microbiologist.
- Primary job function does not require exercising independent judgment.
- Prepare Microbiological growth media and other laboratory solutions to support microbiology laboratory testing.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Perform testing to support microbiology R&D projects in accordance with SOPs and regulations (ISO, GLP).
- Make detailed observations, documents results and performs data analysis.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of quality of work.
- Utilize problem solving/ trouble shooting skills.
Set yourself apart You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School Diploma with some college course work
- Work experience of at least 0-2 years in microbiology Quality Control laboratory and/or related field
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Ability to work accurate and independent within a result driven culture;
- Strong analytical skills for collecting professional data/writing research reports
ambitious, creative, strategic, persuasiveness, team player and result driven
What’s on offer?
- Our company offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.