Metrics & Analytics analyst - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day.
- Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- To execute the functions related to the performance management pillar in the Regional Strategy & Deployment.
- Support the business analytics leader in developing and deliver a CLS EMEA dashboard aligned with global CLS metrics.
- Support the team in the regional group to manage and maintain the data and publish the dashboard on monthly basis.
- Collaborate effectively with the Cluster teams and other Regional Functions (QA, Transport, IT, HR) for timely and accurate submission and consolidation of inputs (i.e.: Quarterly cross-sector dashboard).
- Be the EMEA touch point for Metrics and Analytics to the Global teams and other Regions (be an active participant in the metrics Community).
- Network and collaborate with other regions on Metrics and Analytics.
- Develop an analytical framework for EMEA CLS.
- Provide meaningful and timely analytics as well as ad hoc analysis support to Cluster and Regional teams for identification of opportunities and challenges.
- Support the governance of a team of professionals with internal and external resources to effectively network with experts in order to provide a sustained support for the region on all metrics analytical aspects.
- Maintain and support CIP visibility for all EMEA according to requirements that might arise.
- Ensure timely reporting to process owners is kept.
- Support Cost to Serve analytics programs.
- Support management by developing EMEA dashboards using global CLS guidelines and harmonizing sector metrics.
- Effectively collaborates with other regions and expert groups to ensure consistency and relevance of metrics.
- Additional focus on enabling “Big Data” capability in CLS organization in alignment with the different cluster teams and extended collaboration with Supply chain organization. Support CIP visualizations to support the regional PPM reviews.
- Engages with sector finance and cluster CLS teams to consolidate and validate spend and financial data.
- Develops executive summary and commentary in collaboration with cluster CLS and sector finance teams for EMEA CLS Leadership team.
- Publish and maintain EMEA dashboard
- Develops and owns the data collection and consolidation on monthly basis.
- Publishes the regional dashboard on fixed days every month. Ensures appropriate commentary and highlight performance levels in the published data.
Global CLS dashboard inputs
- Ensures timely input for Global CLS dashboards (POP, DC etc…)
- Consolidates data from different sources onto quarterly regional review dashboard (customer, compliance, cost, network and people related kPI’s).
- Maintains and supports metrics Community
- Actively engaged in the community by leading monthly meetings that generate value by enhancing or creating EMEA related metrics dashboards
- Supports, maintains and introduces enhancements (when needed) to the EMEA metrics community platform (share drive)
- Support set up EMEA CLS analytic framework – identify relevant analytics required to support the EMEA CLS initiatives / operations – e.g. trend analysis, leading/lagging indicators, cost indexing, effectively - productivity analysis etc.
- Create standard reports through offline tools (Excel, Access, Tableau…) OR using existing BI platforms.
- Supports data management tool that facilitate metrics calculation throughout different sectors of the business.
- Supports deployment of ACORN Cost to Serve tool in the region for all sectors and engage the relevant stakeholders to implement different recommendations.
- PMO/Metrics Governance
- Drive continuous improvement into the EMEA Perfect order monthly dashboard for both the KPIs and potential gaps in data collection.
- Ensure that Global requirements for OGSM reporting by Strategy are adhered to within the region.
- Ensure that CLS EMEA is well prepared and represented within the Global governance meetings with leadership.
- Take direct ownership as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for performance management and overall Metrics under S&D ownership.
- Connect and engage in transparent discussions with local affiliates & CLS cluster leads.
- Consolidate the monthly/quarterly KPI reports and prepare presentations for CLS Senior Management as required.
- Develop the regional Metrics and Analytics team– job description and profiling, recruitment, training and development of contract resources to manage the dashboard and analytics function.
- Documenting best practice approaches and learnings that can be shared cross sector.
- 3-5 years in supply chain related disciplines with experience in Analytics and Performance management functions strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, statistical and project management skills; proven track record in setting up of Supply distribution performance measurement and management system.
- This individual will be a skilled communicator with a demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of information and present cogent recommendations.
- Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrix and global environment.
- Excellent collaborative skill. Ability to work regionally and globally, across businesses, sectors, and functions.
- Good knowledge of finance is a must.
- A background of working in logistics metrics creation and supply chain efficiencies programs is a must as well.
- Language skills: English
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.