Mergers and Acquisitions, Financial Analyst - United States
- Work cross functionally to prepare acquisition and integration budgets in due diligence and post close driving accountability and reporting.
- Perform research, cost studies and benchmarking to support integration cost assumptions.
- Collect and analyze data to determine costs of acquisition and integration activities to drive key decision making with cross functional integration leaders.
- Recommend budget adjustments and other cost improvement measures.
- Perform moderately complex statistical, cost and analysis of data.
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform continuous improvement activities evaluating process for improvement.
- Generate and monitor purchase order related activity for acquisition and integration.
- Develop ad-hoc financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Develop, monitor, track and liaison of synergy programs to local controllers.
- Prepare materials for presentation to leadership.
- Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents for completeness and compliance.
- Participate as needed in financial analysis related to M&A activities pre and post-close.
- Perform other acquisition and integration related duties as required.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and interact effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across multiple functions and levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives at once.
- Demonstrate ability to handle both strategic and tactical assignments.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and proactively resolve business issues.