This job is currently Archived,
Merger & Acquisitions Manager - Switzerland
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
- You will be involved in acquisitions over the whole process cycle, ranging from valuation and due diligence to final negotiation and signing.
- You will report to the Director Group Capital Allocations who is responsible for a small team to cover Treasury, Insurance and M&A.
- Support international merger & acquisitions (M&A) projects
- Due diligence lead and execution
- Supervision of and coordination with internal and external advisory functions
- Monitoring and documentation of M&A decision process
- Support in Business case evaluation, post-merger integrations and related business development tasks
- University degree in business administration or industrial engineering
- 5+ years of experience in M&A in an international industrial environment, in M&A consulting or with a transaction services provider
- Exposure in a multinational distribution business, preferably in manufacturing or high tech, is an asset
- Strong financial skills and experience in project management
- Self-driven personality with high analytical and strategic thinking
- Highly goal-oriented, proactive and independent person with excellent negotiating skills
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (approx. 10-20%)
- Business fluent English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.