Medical Writing Specialist in R&D - Global Development - Denmark
About the department
- Clinical Reporting is the medical writing function at our company and is part of Global Development.
- We are more than 80 employees, primarily medical writers and clinical publishers, from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, working in a pleasant and informal atmosphere.
- We are responsible for preparing clinical documents for submission to regulatory authorities worldwide.
- As Medical Writing Specialist, your main task is to drive the preparation of complex clinical documents.
- You will plan and coordinate activities in a cross-disciplinary setting and collaborate with many internal stakeholders in our global organisation.
- In addition to your own medical writing tasks, you will develop and improve our internal processes, and promote the sharing of better practices across areas.
- As a specialist, you will mentor and train other medical writers and be responsible for the document quality in your team, as well as your own documents.
- You have a Master’s degree within natural sciences (M.Sc., M.Sc. Pharm. or equivalent), preferably supplemented with a PhD and ≥5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have a track record of driving your own complex tasks from start to end, navigating many different stakeholders and are an expert in communicating scientific information.
- You can demonstrate your ability to improve processes and to promote the sharing of better practices.
- You have expert understanding of clinical development and regulatory processes and requirements.
- Your professional skills also include statistics and scientific research methods, and you have experience with writing publications for scientific journals.
- As all of our documents are prepared in English, you master written and spoken English at a professional level, and you have a flair and interest for scientific communication.
- You are a clear communicator and a strong team player who adapts easily to a changing environment with tight deadlines.
- You are strategic, proactive, and have excellent planning skills and coordination skills.
- You effectively manage various stakeholders and are able to reach consensus.
- You are thorough, structured and conscientious, and you have a good sense of humor.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.