- Our company is a highly ambitious organization in constant change.
- Through innovation and product advancement, we aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true.
- Our company is a leader in delivering innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) solutions that enhance the work of ART professionals to the benefit of families.
- Our company is part of The Cooper Companies, Inc. and is operated through the business unit Cooper Surgical - a leader in women’s healthcare products.
- Through recent acquisitions of leading manufactures in the industry; K-Systems, Research Instruments, The Pipette Company and Wallace, we offer a leading portfolio of ART products.
- The Cooper Companies, Inc. is represented globally by 10,000 employees.
- We are expanding the team of medical writers.
- As a medical writer in our company you will be a part of a team of 7 dedicated colleagues working in a dynamic and international environment.
- Working in the clinical team within the Development department in our company you will be working in close collaboration with cross-organizational colleagues from R&D, RA, QA, Marketing and Sales.
- You report to the CSO, EVP Innovation and Regulatory and your day to day assignments include the following:
- Conducting literature searches and reviews
- Updating clinical evaluations on our existing products for various parts of the world Writing clinical evaluations on new products
- Supporting Marketing in post-marketing data collection (protocols, questionnaires etc.)Handling and evaluation of post-marketing data
- The ideal candidate holds a Master’s degree in natural science and we expect that you have at least 3-5 years of experience within medical writing.
- Experience with writing clinical evaluations of medical devices will be an advantage.
- You thrive in an ambitious and busy work environment, where priorities may shift from time to time.
- Furthermore, we expect that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- You have solid analytical skills and are focused and result-oriented
- You are structured and thrive with concentration
- You are flexible and self-motivated
- You are easy to get along with
- You like working both in a team and independently
- You have good verbal and excellent written communication skills in both Danish and English