Medical Writer in R&D – Global Development - Denmark
- Clinical Reporting is looking for a Medical Writer.
- It is a challenging job with significant responsibility in a dynamic, international atmosphere.
About the department
- Clinical Reporting is the medical writing function at our company and is part of Global Development.
- We are more than 80 employees, primarily medical writers and clinical publishers, from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, working in a pleasant and informal atmosphere.
- We are responsible for preparing clinical documents for submission to regulatory authorities worldwide.
- As Medical Writer, your main tasks are writing regulatory clinical documents such as clinical trial reports, investigator’s brochures, summary documents and other documents covering interpretation and documentation of clinical data.
- As we cover all clinical development projects within our company’s different therapy areas, the focus and daily tasks depend on the type of document and the life cycle stage of the project.
- Planning and coordination of activities in a cross-disciplinary setting is also a central part of the job, and we expect that you are capable of driving the writing process and manage relevant stakeholders.
- The job is globally oriented and requires close collaboration with colleagues in other skill areas in Denmark and abroad.
- All documents are written in English and must comply with internal standard operating procedures and external guidelines.
- You have a university degree within Natural Sciences (M.Sc., M.Sc. Pharm. or equivalent) including skills within Statistics and scientific research methods.
- Preferably you have developed your scientific research methods and scientific writing skills by completing a Ph.D.
- As all of our documents are prepared in English, you master written and spoken English at a professional level, and you have a flair and interest for scientific communication.
- In addition, you should be able to communicate in a reliable, professional and trustworthy manner.
- You are a strong team player who adapts easily to a changing environment with tight deadlines, and you are good at planning, coordinating and managing stakeholders to reach consensus.
- You are thorough, structured and conscientious, and you have a good sense of humour.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.